Museums Association (UK) are accepting applications from Northern Ireland for the Transformers: Innovate programme.The deadline for receipt of applications is noon, 27 January 2017.
This is a funded programme designed to bring benefits to both the individual and their organisation, supporting participants to work with their peers to shape the seed of an idea for change into lasting change for their organisation and its stakeholders. The programme runs over 12 months with approximately 10 days of contact time and will give 19 people who have a new or risky idea for change an opportunity to try it out and take their professional practice to a new level.
Participants on Transformers: Innovate will be offered:
• two overnight residential learning events
• a peer mentoring event at Transformer alumni museums
• three one-to-one coaching sessions
• the chance to pitch for micro-funding of £2,500 to realise their ideas for change
• an opportunity to facilitate a session at the Museums Association conference
• a catalyst event which offers the opportunity to nominate up to 5 staff members and/or volunteers from their museum to attend a day-long learning session around the themes of the programme, to support staff more widely within the organisation.
Participants on this strand will not have a fee to pay.
The two other strands of Transformers - Transformers: Influence and Transformers: Diversify are open for applications until 28 February 2017.
Click here for further inforamtion and details of the application process.