The Allianz Business to Arts Awards champion the spirit of collaboration and best-practice in the relationships between arts organisations, artists, cultural projects and their external supporters, whether that be corporate investors or other commissioning bodies outside the State arts funding bodies. The closing date for receipt of nominations of projects is 5pm, Monday 9 May 2016.
As well as arts sponsorship, the Awards recognise examples of arts and business organisations working together in areas such as training and events, staff engagement or development, commissioning artists, CSR initiatives, community engagements, etc.
1. Best Large Sponsorship (> €50,000)
2. Best Mid-Size Sponsorship (€15,000 - €50,000)
3. Best Small Sponsorship (< €15,000)
4. Best Long Term Partnership (3 years or more)
5. Best Use of Creativity in the Community
6. Best Creative Staff Engagement
7. Jim McNaughton Perpetual Award for Best Commissioning Practice
8. Jim McNaughton/TileStyle €10,000 Bursary for Commissioned Artists
9. daa €5,000 Arts Award
10. Judges' Special Recognition Award for Portfolio of Arts Sponsorship
There is a separate application process for the Allianz €5,000 Community Art Award. See businesstoarts.ie/awards for details.
The Allianz Business to Arts Awards take place on Monday 19th September 2016 at the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre.