Glasnevin Trust requires a Museum Assistant
The role of Museum Assistant represents the first person visitors to Glasnevin Museum will meet.
The Museum Assistant will provide a professional, friendly and courteous service to all patrons by:
• Facilitating all ticket sales and visitors enquiries.
• Operating the Museum EPOS system.
• Working with visiting Museum Groups ensuring a smooth transition between the various factions of Glasnevin Museum.
• Taking Museum Bookings an efficient and professional manner.
• Delivering a high standard of Customer Care to all visitors and guests.
• Other Museum duties as they may arise
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience using a high-spec EPOS system
• Excellent team work skills
• Strong inter-personal skills and Customer Care experience
• Flexibility of working Hours
• Warm and friendly personality
• An interest in the History of Ireland
Desirable candidates would ideally hold or have held similar positions at other visitor centres / venues / galleries. Previous event work experience and an additional language would be advantages.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to Dave Lynam, HR Manager, Glasnevin Trust, Finglas Road, Dublin 11 or click here to email
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday 17th June 2011