This course will be delivered in a number of European cities in 2011-2012 and aims to give valuable tools and methodologies for participants to initiate or improve their mediation projects, supporting the professional development of those involved in museum and heritage education.
The main goals are:
- Creation of a body of knowledge that structures museum mediation as an expert field
- Knowledge about the specific targets and its needs
- Ability to create an educational plan and specific projects
- Building up a knowledge and professional network that allows museum mediators to share experiences and theoretical knowledge
- Building up an professional network of museum mediators
Click here for full details