This call offers opportunities for arts and culture institutions to work with different sectors namely technology or digital sectors to increase capacity and expertise within their organisation. Deadline: 20 June 2019.
Cultural Centres, Galleries, Museums often too busy in day to day activities to reach out to different sectors including technology sector could work on developing innovative technologies like interactive exhibitions, VR, Apps etc for their organisations.
The total budget earmarked for the co-financing of projects under this call for proposals is estimated at €1.75 million. The minimum grant will be €150,000 representing maximum 60% of the total eligible cost of the project. The period of eligibility of costs will start on 1 January 2020 and will end on 30 June 2021 (18 months). Between six and ten projects will be funded.
The proposal must be submitted by a collaboration composed of at least three legal entities coming from three different countries participating in the Creative Europe Programme.
Support will be given to projects:
• Featuring new forms of creation at the cross roads between different cultural and creative sectors including the audiovisual sector through use of innovative technologies such as virtual reality.
• Fostering innovative cross sectoral approaches and tools to facilitate access, distribution, promotion and monetisation of culture and creativity including cultural heritage.
• Projects including an audiovisual and new digital technology aspect to be implemented in at least one of the following areas: museums, live performance and/or cultural heritage.
Proposals may be submitted by any of the following applicants:
• Non-profit organisation (private or public).
• Public authorities (national, regional, local).
• International organisations.
• Educational institutions.
• Research centres.
• Profit-making entities.
Click here for further information on this call.
Click here to visit the Creative Europe Ireland website