CREATIVE EUROPE (2014-2020) has issued a Call for Proposals EACEA 34/2018: Support for European cooperation projects 2019. Deadline is 12:00 CET/CEST, 11 December 2018.
The main objectives of the support for European cooperation projects are:
- To strengthen the capacity of the European cultural and creative sectors to operate transnationally and internationally and to promote the transnational circulation of cultural and creative works and transnational mobility of cultural and creative players, in particular artists;
- To contribute to audience development by engaging in new and innovative ways with audiences and improve access to cultural and creative works in the Union and beyond with a particular focus on children, young people, people with disabilities and underrepresented groups;
- To contribute to innovation and creativity in the field of culture, for instance through testing of new business models and promoting innovative spillovers on other sectors.
In order to achieve these objectives, the action focuses on the following priorities:
- Promote the transnational mobility of artists and professionals with a view to enabling them to cooperate internationally and to internationalise their careers;
- Strengthen audience development as a means of improving access to European cultural and creative works and tangible and intangible cultural heritage and extend access to cultural works to children, young people, people with disabilities and underrepresented groups;
- Foster capacity building through innovative approaches to creation, develop and test new and innovative models of revenue, management and marketing for the cultural sectors, in particular as regards the digital shift , and developing new skills for cultural professionals;
- Enhance intercultural dialogue, promote shared EU values and mutual understanding and respect for other cultures, thereby contributing to the socialintegration of migrants and refugees;
- As a legacy to the European Year of Culture Heritage, raise awareness of common history and values, and reinforce a sense of belonging to a common European space.
Depending on the scale, needs, nature, objectives and priorities of the project, applicants must choose to apply under either Category 1: Smaller scale cooperation projects OR under C
ategory 2: Larger scale cooperation projects.
Applications must be submitted to and received by the Executive Agency (EACEA) using the online application system and form (eForm) no later than 11/12/2018 at 12:00 CET/CEST (noon/Midday, Brussels time).
Click here for details of eligibility and further information.